View Single Post
Old 12 September 2001, 06:17   #1
Fissuras
Old Luny

Eek amiga c/c++ compiler

Hi!

I am looking for SAS C/C++ 6.50 (or newer), but I searched all the web for nothing!

I've seen Lattice C (actually SAS/C 5.10) in Amiga Emulation Nation's FTP, but I am looking for a newer version. I can't find it anywhere.

To tell the truth, I've almost got it it twice. The first time in a german site "Amiga WinUAE" at this adress:

www.winuae.50g.com

There are many files available on the site, including a 6.5 Mb file named sasc658.zip that is said to be the SAS C/C++ Compiler 6.58 (6569 KB) "Version 6.5 mit Update auf 6.55, 6.56, 6.57 und 6.58 als LHA".

Unfortunatly, the host seems to have erased all files bigger than 600K, so this file is no more!!!!!! And since the site is in German, I was unable to contact the owner, webmaster, or whatever.

Such a bad luck, isnĀ“t it?

The second time was a russian ftp where I've found a file called SASC657.lzx. It seemed to be the one I was looking for, but I believe it isn't complete. It has only 3.3 Mb, and no disk images (no ADFs, DMS, etc), just the installed files compressed.

Do you know where can I get it? And what about other compilers like StormC 3, Manx C, Aztec C???

That is all(?) Thank you!!!!

Page generated in 0.04765 seconds with 11 queries