View Single Post
Old 11 July 2007, 13:30   #28
Anubis
Retro Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codetapper View Post
Bubble Bobble is almost complete now. It supports the 3 SPS versions 1342-1344. There are options for infinite lives and a level skip, but sadly I haven't been able to make a starting level option (it would be nice to be able to start on level 50 for example). If anyone here has ever trained the game and has gotten a level select working, contact me ASAP!

The last level is incredibly difficult, I can't imagine anyone would have been able to complete this game without cheating!
Great news. I wondered if this will ever get fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girv View Post
"talented, creative" - I like it

But you're exactly right, I think Speaking for myself, I get bored and/or distracted very easily And I'll admit that I got narked off with WHD in particular a few months ago, after I put a lot of effort and late nights into an installer and got precisely zero feedback from testing I took a break, redid my website, had a holiday and I've even started learning C++, SDL and OpenGL (= games!) programming on the PC, but now the ol' "WHD Love" has returned and I'm just waiting for a SCART extension cable to arrive so I can get back into it
I wonder what installer that might be.

I wasn't aware that you guys needed WHDLoad tester.

Last edited by BippyM; 11 July 2007 at 18:06. Reason: mulit-quoting works too ;)

Page generated in 0.04837 seconds with 11 queries