View Single Post
Old 06 July 2007, 15:41   #78
BuZz

Send a message via ICQ to BuZz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codetapper
Nobody else has reported any problems like that, what does the red bar at the bottom of the screen tell you?
So, then I'm the first to report it (Someone has to be the first!)
there is a bar, but says nothing. Maybe try on windows safari (similar code base to konqueror)

Quote:
We have better things to do with our time than make up hundreds of torrents of the images. The site is constantly changing with more and more stuff going up all the time. Whatever we put in a torrent, someone would bitch about it (eg. naming system used, pages with ads missing, certain scans being poor quality etc). It's just not worth the hassle. The current system allows us to upload scans as and when we can, and not to worry about time-wasting useless stuff like maintaining torrents.
Well, one torrent every years would be ok. You can make a torrent from the actual file archive quite easily. I'm sure people wouldn't complain.
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
A lot of the magazine scans you can get yourself by supporting Mort and buying a DVD with them on. There are DVDs of The One, Zzap, C+VG, ACE, Zero, early CU's etc. The current system means people that just want to view the odd review or issue can do so easily, and people that want to leech all the scans will hopefully find it easier to support Mort.
Yeh i have some on DVD, but not like amiga format etc.

Quote:
Incidentally, the last email contact I had with Exotica was you guys promising to put the Final Over mods I sent in 2005 into Unexotica soon and they are still not online.
Sure it was 2005? I think it was probably 2006. But XtC became a father etc, and has been busy.

Also we have been really hard working on the new incarnation of unexotica (which supports demo rips). It's running now if you want to have a look.

http://dev.exotica.org.uk/wiki/UnExoticA

edit: Oh. and you even have your own category ;-) http://dev.exotica.org.uk/wiki/Categ..._by_Codetapper

Last edited by BuZz; 06 July 2007 at 15:52.

Page generated in 0.11754 seconds with 11 queries