View Single Post
Old 01 January 2012, 15:39   #16
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinchez View Post
Thanks again guys

Partitioning and formatting is not the problem any longer as I can create a CF with all correct settings as in the guide with correct block size and max transfer settings. The whole sfsformat problem was because after pressing return I was waiting for it to tell me it had finished. I soon worked out it had finished without telling me it had! and I had my formatted partitions.

When I first got the Amiga CF kit I did try it out in my Amiga and it worked perfectly but I only had workbench 3.0 disks to use with it and wanted to use 3.1 so I thought I may as well partition and format the way I wanted it and copy over ClassicWB and that is when the problems started!

I also have an integral 512mb CF which I tried, again following the guide but again when it came to the point of copying over ClassicWB I get Block Errors

I don't believe the 4GB Kingston CF from Amigakit is faulty and so that only really leaves one thing it can be and that's my CF reader which is a very old USB 2 multi card reader. Unfortunately it's the only CF reader I have so I'll have to buy another..

Btw Happy new year everyone
Ah,

Once installed using our installer, you can press I when our logo appears to relaunch the installer to install a different version.

Page generated in 0.04634 seconds with 11 queries