View Single Post
Old 03 April 2006, 15:03   #8
Ebster

oh my god, it´s getting more and more confusing... another one out of amiga.org:

"The Megadrive (Sega Genesis and Master System) both DEFINITELY work with NO hacks...........but only the joypad and buttons B and C because thats all the Amiga uses.........now, there is a Hack to enhance its use to all 6 buttons for CD32 games. I heard all you have to do is switch pin 9 and pin 6 on the joypad end where the cable ends.

The Spectrum jotpads.I dont think they will work...........the reason I say this is because there is a Joystick made by Cheetah called the BUG, wich has two connectors on it.one for Amiga and one for Spectrum..........which leads me to believe it wont work.otherwise why would they make and end for each on the Joystick.........I think its just a difference in wire config.

I have about 5 Sega Genesis 6 button pads here.which I use for Hired Guns......Dyna Blasters, and other 4 player games on my 4 player adaptor....but I also use them for 2 button games like Turrican 1, 2 and 3 as well as Project X."

Page generated in 0.04409 seconds with 11 queries