View Single Post
Old 17 October 2017, 11:31   #7
Frog

Unfortunately I have discover this game in its crack version and thus I have never read the novel which was include in the original version.
I was rather satisfied and intrigued by this game, so different, these strange dreams taken out of the imagination of somebody.
Quickly this dream looks like more a nightmare and I feel then motivated to help the character to take out these bad dreams, to discover the traps, what hides behind every screen from the "poetic" appearance with the hope fed to cure him.
The game had a certain maturity in its history and its narrative.
It was rather difficult in the direction, you rarely had the right to make mistakes, one error still passed but the second was often synonymic of death.
The animation is a little bit slow, a lack of reactivity and then especially, we have to find quickly what to make, it is not obvious to arrive in a place and to have to find quickly the stemming, then we often die by staining between every deaths to understand what we would have been able to make.
It can thus demotivate, but if you want to escape these Strange Dreams, you have to find this internal strength, a motivation, stay calm and lucid, to see things as them are and in beyond of what they are and follow the way that the programmer you in plan, the programmer in necessarily left an exit, it is necessary to find which one
An real experience of game to part and a strange adventure.
Some will not go pleased far that the first level, others go to know why will appreciate the challenge
oh and yes, the long time of disk loading participate in his way at this nightmare...

Page generated in 0.08083 seconds with 11 queries