View Single Post
Old 17 April 2010, 10:16   #22
fitzsteve
Professional slacker!

Send a message via MSN to fitzsteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwych View Post
This is a fantastic guide!

Cardreset and Cardpatch are not part of the ClassicWB packs - I thought they were already included in the latest CFD: http://aminet.net/package/disk/misc/cfd

Not sure about pre-installing them, as the CF pack from Amigakit includes an install disk and it may interfere with that.

If not, I can add them to the next packs, along with the Prism2 for network cards.
Hi Bloodwych,

I'm sure I never added the card patches to CWB ADV SP although its the old version I'm using, not your release this Xmas. I still didn't update becuase I've made so many changes to this install I just don't want to start again LOL!

However I've not had any problems using MiamiDX on CWB Full and CWB ADV on my A600 with no card patches installed, I've not had to unplug/re-insert the network card or anything its been faultless throughout.

I've also tried AWeb and IBrowse, they both work fine with all three packs following the guide.

If you like you can link to this post in your section as its pretty much a guide to getting online with CWB, again Kudos on your Packs Bloodwych they really make it easy to get online even with an A600 although expanded.

lastly, I'll update the tutorial to link the card patches on Aminet and take out the note that they are included. Perhaps I installed them ages ago and don't remember

Steve.

Page generated in 0.04300 seconds with 11 queries