View Single Post
Old 23 October 2019, 16:30   #24
lifeschool
Local Moderator

Shatterhand - yes if the big scores only come from the fruit machine, the round is slight broken. It is possible to time the rolling tumblers, especially on a slow stock A1200, and this means people who can get far have a greater chance of huge score. It would be handy if someone can list the prizes in the bonus round, so we know how they did it. I know two or three cherries increases the score.

John, the game comes with its own AI, and this is rather dumb when played on a stock A1200, as it can only calculate maybe 10 moves in advance. If you play it on an expanded A4000 like me, the game thinks 40 moves in advance and can block you at every attempt. With the game in ECS mode, I suspect it can only think 5 moves in advance and seems easier?

Maybe we were wrong by trying to always go for the AGA versions this year, and with Exile AGA etc. The rules say that if a game is available as OCS and AGA, OCS will be chosen to make sure it is available to the most players, and also the game plays identically on all systems. I say lets go back to this rule next year, and then OCS/ECS is the standard.

Page generated in 0.05335 seconds with 11 queries