View Single Post
Old 10 August 2017, 12:58   #65
Overflow

I see you discuss Patreon during the video.

I guess its a problem not getting enough visibility, but again, Ive said what I think you need to do for activity there.

Fabio Falcucci makes some really nice addons for Hollywood, but gets very little attention on Patreon. But to be honest, he has not even tried to get attention on Amiga forums.
Its like the Amiga streamers, they only have 10-20 viewers, when they probably could get 100+ if they took the time to remind people "Im coming online in 5 minutes" on forums.

You have already heard it all before from me, and I will remain Patreon for your project until its completed

One additional comment; its quite sad to see the lack of support tho, and its a weakness with the Amiga community Ive noticed. People talk alot, and demand even more. But for the most part, they want it for free, and usually yesterday. For a group of people that for the most part is 30 years+ old, often with jobs, we are cheapscates. Ofcourse, its a hobby and noone is expected to do anything/pay anything.
But given the amount of demands and expectations levered towards people actually developing hardware AND software; you would think the community actually put some money where their mouths are.

Doubt it tho.

Last edited by Overflow; 10 August 2017 at 13:07.

Page generated in 0.12430 seconds with 11 queries