View Single Post
Old 24 July 2020, 20:38   #1
RichL

Championship Manager 93/94 EOS

Hello all.

Firstly I did a search and found some other threads on this topic. I'm desperately after the original disk version of Championship Manager 93/94 End of Season.

I have all the original disks except this is the only one that no longer loads. I downloaded a crack version of the disk and made a working version using software however when you use the crack EoS disk with the original Champ Manager 93 disks (to create the update) it doesn't work properly - for some reason it only creates a normal version of Champ Manager 93, none of the updated team details seem to work.

I could take the 3 disk crack version and install that however playing those via WinUAE, there are errors within the game (like the settings are messed up even when starting a new game for example or player stats are wrong - I've tested these!!) So believe me, I've tried for a solution before asking on here.

Does anyone have an image of the original (not cracked) End of Season disk lying around anywhere?

Final option is eBay but as I type there's a couple beginning at £15 all the way up to £35 buy it now, all sold as untested so dont want to go down that route in case I get a dud.

Thank you for reading.

Page generated in 0.04392 seconds with 11 queries