View Single Post
Old 11 September 2019, 17:00   #6
Anubis
Retro Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Until you do a side by side comparison, old PC with old AofE and new pc with new AofE, you won't know for sure. Its possible you remember it ran well but in theory it was ok for the time. But over the years systems have got faster and your sense of speed has adjusted too.

For example, I loved Geoff Crammonds F1GP on the Amiga. I thought it was life like back in the day. Recently played it, and that certainly is not the case!
I played it quite a lot back in day, and true, some game leave that impression on us, but this game I did play even last year on PCem emulator, and it runs quite well, just the way I remember it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoonay View Post
Runs fine here on Steam @144Hz in 2560x1440 ¯\_(;/)_/¯

Have you tried opening Task Manager, resizing it down and leaving it opened at the bottom of the screen?
It's a common solution for M$ Store games, those idiots still didin't fix it in newest games and people playing Gears 5 still have to do it.
Say what? I did not play it from store, but from xbox for PC. (probably the same shit) What do you mean open task manager and resize it down and leavening it open? What does that fix? I will test it tonight.

Page generated in 0.06790 seconds with 11 queries