View Single Post
Old 02 February 2018, 19:20   #6
Leandro Jardim

Quote:
In display settings, do you have "VGA mode resolution autoswitch" enabled?
Yes, I have it ticked.

Excuse me, I think I should explain some things. I meant that "Integer Auto-Scaling" works fine for all video modes I've tested, except the Multiscan. For all the Amiga video modes to be displayed the same way for WinUAE I also choose "Automatic" for "Aspect Ratio Correction", I tick "Keep Autoscale Aspect", and for "Keep Aspect Ratio" I choose "VGA". I wanted to use these settings in all video modes to be able to see a clear picture without the use of bilinear filter or shaders.

But it doesn't work that way. I only get a perfect image for Multiscan mode exclusively when I turn off "Aspect Ratio Correction" and "Keep Aspect Ratio". Otherwise, all other screen modes work perfectly.

Let me give you an example, since the dimensions of a NTSC Hi-Res Laced screen are 640x480 and a Multiscan screen too, why the two video modes are so different when I choose "Integer Auto-Scaling" with all those other options? Look at the screenshot image.

In other words, how do I achieve in all screen modes that all pixels have the same dimension with only one setting for all video modes?

Last edited by Leandro Jardim; 27 March 2019 at 13:37.

Page generated in 0.04363 seconds with 11 queries