View Single Post
Old 27 September 2018, 19:12   #10
ClockworkCoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk View Post
This is what got me stumped. Obviously the key press is being detected so there was probably nothing wrong with the membrane in the first place. As far as I am aware the key repetition is purely a software feature. Yet having all the affected keys on the same row sounds like it would be some hardware related fault...

Have you been doing all your testing in Workbench? Is there any difference if you boot a game where you can type in a name or something, do those keys behave differently?
It is odd. I've done most testing in Workbench, although someone else had suggested that I press both mouse buttons on boot to test from the command prompt. There was the same issue there too.

Another issue - not sure if this is new, or if it was happening intermittently before - the left mouse button isn't always working. I can press the left Alt to work around it though. This issue only seems to happen in Workbench, and the odd thing is that I can still hold the left mouse button down to drag.

The left mouse button also always to work without fail for any loading screens that require pressing it too.

The keyboard (c,v,n,m) issue does occur in games though - still working if I hold until it starts repeating.

Page generated in 0.05237 seconds with 11 queries