Thread: Flat screen
View Single Post
Old 27 February 2012, 00:15   #5
lost_loven

I went and got it. works good. there is a slight pulse to it but i think thats because of the battery damage on the mobo . I removed that battery and clean/neutralized the acid and put a layer of nail hardener on it (that was when i first got the system a3k) .. the screen still jitters a with this monitor.. So I hope the Indivision ecs fix's that and gives some added benefit. The monitor doesn't like pal. So set the jumper inside to ntsc and works. Guess the built in scan double on the a3k doesn't like it, I see picture but monitor complains of no video signal. I wouldn't mind that as long as i can fine tune it with monitor adjustments but it won't let me unless it see's a signal, then all the on screen options work. oh well. I will wait for the Indivision ecs to come in, install it and then try it out with this monitor and my son's 16:9 monitor and see. Any how this nec monitor will serve the purpose for the next week or 2. Here is a link for it.. yes was a good price for what it is doing right now.

http://www.vtcspecialties.com/Manufa...D1525V_man.pdf

lost

Page generated in 0.27582 seconds with 11 queries