View Single Post
Old 20 January 2015, 13:31   #1
lordofchaos
TinkerTailorContentMaker

Basic Amos Issues

Hi, I`m hoping somebody can help me out with a particular problem. I have some med modules I've compressed into the ".abk" format. The reason I've done this is to save on disk space, looking to fit 5 modules on one disk. It's been soooo long since I've used amos that I've completely forgotten the bare basics. I just want to load the songs and have them play. This is the code I have.

dir$="df0:mods"
reserve as data 3,151492
bload"music1.abk",3
music 3

Then amos returns: music bank not found. I know there is something in bank 3 because it shows up after typing "List bank"

I`m thinking that because the file used to be a med module then it's compressed to .abk amos is getting confused?

I would really like to know the simplest way to compress a MED module in AMOS and then have it unpacked and played.

Update: Much hair pulling and dead links later... Ok put simply does amospro support powerpacker? If I was to pack a module with powerpacker, could I then load said file into Amos and have It unpack into a bank? Or is there another much simpler method I`m overlooking? I could avoid compression altogether but I`m looking to make a single music disc and space is tight.

Last edited by lordofchaos; 20 January 2015 at 19:30.

Page generated in 0.04596 seconds with 11 queries