View Single Post
Old 14 February 2002, 12:34   #3
Maverick357

Hi Jambo,

This time a go through the forum (because a see that you have started a new thread after my report :-) ).

Please delete every link about the "Amiga dream zone website" because you can download nothing.
You need a password to download (i have reported this before on this forum at 'password needed' i think), and i have asked for one but never get a reply from the webmaster of Amiga dream zone website.

If you must pay for getting something (this is like paying someting (a new game ! not money) for have the right to download something it is useless.

Amiga dream zone website is more a private 'give me that game' website than a public free helpfull website.

I download not a lot of files (because i have a lot of Amiga games and i am at sorting it, this is why i am not much here today, sorting/testing games is a lot of time consuming), i download just missing games or disk broken that need replacement.

This is why i like your database, but today this is more difficult to find usefull link in your database.

I report this error in your database too:

Explora: not in bttr! because the game is not here !

Today and some day ago, most of the time
Pe2000.net is unable to acces to roms file because i get 'reset from peer' or ' time to connect error or something like this', most of the time the website is VERY SLOWWWWW like 5 minuts from pages to pages !!!

I hope this infos will be help you

Page generated in 0.04989 seconds with 11 queries