View Single Post
Old 15 December 2016, 21:00   #87
Starglider 2

I'm sure the reduction to 846KB is just Workbench eating into the 1024KB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobe View Post
You should definitely try running them without startup sequence. Your WB eats chip mem. Do you have FBlit and Ftext installed?
Disable df0: and HD partitions that you don't use, addbuffers dh0 -999, add36/44k, avail flush.
And it would be interesting trying to use CD32load on your setup instead of whdload to see if it works. How do you actually have your HD connected to your A500?
1. Interesting. When you say "without startup-sequence" do you mean holding down both mouse buttons? If I do that then at the CLI type "WBLoad" it loads nice and fast but when I run the games I get "Unable to open your tool 'WHDLoad'". Is this normal procedure, to run with no startup-sequence?

2. I don't have FBlit and Ftext. Do you recommend?

3. Is there a way to disable DF0: and partitions once my standard WB has loaded or do I have to mod my everyday user-sequence?

4. For your "addbuffers dh0 -999, add36/44k, avail flush" suggestion is that the full line to type into user-startup with no errors?

5. I'll hold off on CD32 for now as I have my WHDLoad games all set up and most of them work.

6. I'm booting my HD off the kipper2k CF Card

Page generated in 0.04444 seconds with 11 queries