View Single Post
Old 10 March 2012, 09:57   #265
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Hi! -Have been in Trondheim for work this week, and haven't had time to do any Amiga-related activities. But now that I'm back home in Førde, FS-UAE releases will ensue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaOnline View Post
>Frode: Is it possible to use spaces in the ADF/HDF/Kickstart names? (config file) If not: fix planned?
Thanks
Hi, as you've already been told by others on the forum: yes, you can -And non-ASCII charactacters should work as well, as long as the config is saved in UTF-8 encoding. (Do not use "" around paths, in this case, FS-UAE will look for files with " in the name. Also, rembember to escape backlashes in paths).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedvicio View Post
file support to Adf/Ipf in compressed format might be a good implementation
I am have very little interest in this myself (just makes checksumming the actual content harder, etc, and space is not a problem nowadays anyway IMO), but on the other hand, it might be simple for me to wire in existing code for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foul View Post
i cloned my Real Amiga A1200 HD to an hd.adf .. and it boot and work well !
Amazing !
Quote:
Need A1200-060 version now
Actually, you can test the undocumented model "SUPER" (amiga_model = SUPER) -this will give you an A1200/040 running in fastest possible mode. Let's just say that it is officially supported yet, but hopefully works fine (it did when I tested it).

Quote:
edit: one bug found : when i pause a game for a long time (>5 mins) , i return to game and it's toooooo fast !!! seems to work @ machine speed, no fps limit. Same thing with all games.
i'm using Version 0.9.11beta3
That's one bug point to you (more bug points == better!). Will fix this today, and then release a new stable version.

Page generated in 0.04329 seconds with 11 queries