View Single Post
Old 18 September 2019, 01:00   #2322
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
...I've updated all my MAC game .HDFs yet again; hopefully for the last time.
Famous last word

Tonight I have totally revamped all MAC game .HDFs

...no longer are they "hacks" of wairnair's original "Prince of Persia 1 / 2" image.

These are the details of what I've undertaken (besides anything previously mentioned):
  • All games now have "Apple hard drive disk emulation" set.
  • "Prince of Persia 2" and "Warcraft - Orcs & Humans" now have "Summer mode" set.
  • All games have been set up via "ShapeShifter" with the correct OS "Starterdisk.hfv" file and the "<gamename>.hfv"; instead of being renamed / hacked to work.
  • All games are no longer copied / run from RAM. This means that you can use natives "Saves" from within MAC emulation (except for "Warcraft - Orcs & Humans" as "The computer may not have been shutdown properly" message annoyed me).
  • The "Warcraft II - Tides of Darkness" preferences file has been slightly modified to slow down "Mouse Scroll" and "Key Scroll" as they were too high.
  • "SaveStates" after protection were re-created for "Prince of Persia" and "Prince of Persia 2"; as that's what needed when you change the base .HDFs.
Anyway, that should really be it... I don't think I can get these any more perfect

So, just downloaded / extract the following into "C:\WinUAE"

Last edited by DamienD; 18 September 2019 at 01:55.

Page generated in 0.04729 seconds with 11 queries