View Single Post
Old 17 July 2011, 15:48   #11
lifeschool
Local Moderator

Well well, a score beater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf10 View Post
I made it to mission 23, the one where they were having peace talks and the enemy shot our guys down. Do you know how many men we have to rescue on that mission, Lilfeschool?
When you see my Lemon post you'll discover I also threw away life after life on 23 for the very same reasons as you! There are six guys on the level, and as the introduction brief says: you must rescue ALL SIX. If any one of them gets killed by mistake, you'll have to press 'Escape' to restart the level again...

Zeewolf Level 23 tips: Set off and head north, avoiding everything on the approach to the island. You'll then find a missile battery protected by a radar unit. You must destroy this 'watchdog' unit first or basically you're history! Then destroy the rest of the missile battery (lose a life). Head slightly north-east from the battery, and then turn east by the crash site until you discover a similar rocket battery and a watchdog near the east coast, get rid of it! (lose another life). Then head back to the downed helicopter and this time it is under attack by 6 tanks invading from all directions - wade in there and destroy them, taking care to aim AWAY from the men. Take out the gun boat to the south, then head north a little bit and remove the tank and helicopter waitng there (lose another life). Now you should be able to fly north from the restart point and pick up all six guys in one go in relative safety.

That's the 3 life method, but if it says 'friendly killed' you'll have to press escape and lose another 3 lives to get to the same point. If you're struggling, try to avoid the second battery altogether and consentrate on the helicopters buzzing around, but don't wait too long or the tanks will come in and start driving all over your men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf10 View Post
I loved the level where you could let 2 tanks do all the work whilst I sat back and watched! Score: 3,540,750
Really good work, I bet you're liking the game right now? Yeah, is it level 20 or 21 where you have two tanks on the carrier which you have to swing into action?? That level took me ages to figure out until I realised I must clear a path to the first base so that my first tank can attack it safely.

I WAS going to play Ruff n Tumble today, but I think this takes priority

Last edited by lifeschool; 17 July 2011 at 19:51.

Page generated in 0.08447 seconds with 11 queries