View Single Post
Old 17 August 2009, 00:17   #1
Ironclaw
Banned

Screenshots from different games from different systems

Hello,

My name is Kent, a.k.a Ironclaw and I live in Sweden. But this has nothing to do with the point of this thread, so I don't know why I typed it, and the backspace key is inconveniently too far away for me to use, and it's even more of an effort to use the mouse to select the unwanted text and delete it.

Anyway, I'm too lazy and cba to look for game screenshots for a new quiz. So, if you want to see a new cool quiz, this time being the "Ultimate Classic Game Quiz", or instead of "Classic" having "Retro" instead, I havn't decided yet.

What I need is 10 screenshots from different games, for different systems, retro stuff only please... nothing of today's games.

I will keep the original 320x256 display window I have for my Amiga quiz in this new one. I will also scale/stretch all screenshots (even going with negative-aspect-ratio) so they fit the display window perfectly, unlike the amiga quiz where many game have lots of black, due to different resoutions in games, and that I didn't want to resize them to improper aspect size. I will be less of a perfectionist for this new one and have them all stretched, so no black space this time.

So, anyone care to look up 10 screenshots for each gaming system (10 different games per system)? And also name the screenshots or type the name for each game.

I cba to add too many screenshots to the game, as it's a slow process actually... so, maybe just 8 systems, or 4 systems and 20 games per system instead.

Well, just thought I'd make this thread incase someone would look up the screens for me :P...... and a new quiz will be born.

Thanks in advance... even if you just decide to look and do nothing :P

Edit, it's easy to quickly get 10 screenshots from C64 games, as there is this c64 lemon place... just like we have an amiga place (hol or lemon amiga)... but don't know of good places for other systems....

Page generated in 0.05428 seconds with 11 queries