View Single Post
Old 01 May 2019, 07:33   #6
movec

Quote:
Originally Posted by thairacerjp View Post
EDIT : i've just seen that you used ffmpeg, i very usefull program for many platform ! i used for make HAM vidéo but ham vidéos did'nt gave me a good result and it very huge !
"Which video converter did you use? I created my own CDXL conversion pipeline - a mix of ffmpeg scripts and C++ tools, mostly to experiment with video conversions and color mappings."

[ Show youtube player ]
Thanks for uploading the video, that's amazing, it's the first time I see it run on a CD32

Regarding Hires - you can try the following additional options: PL=1 FB=7 CFD=5. You can increase FB and CFD further, but at some point it will run out of chip memory. This increases the lookahead and gives it more room for skipping frames.

Regarding the conversion: yes, I use ffmpeg for extracting PNGs. The rest I do with my own tools - written in C++ & some bash scripts and run on Linux - with some experimental dead-ends and needs some clean up, but if there is interest I can release this too at some point, but for now I want to make sure that the player works on some Amigas

Page generated in 0.10290 seconds with 11 queries