Thread: FS-UAE Launcher
View Single Post
Old 11 July 2012, 12:41   #76
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissol View Post
Hi,

I would like to ask if is it possible to add more than 1 hdd file, and hows its done, and if i can add a folder and to behave like a hdd ?
I implemented GUI hard drive selectors yesterday evening, so you'll be able to setup HDs in the next version (currently, you must to this via manual configuration).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rissol View Post
Theres a few icons in the laucher that are greyed out, what they do ?
They are placeholders for new functions -I put them there (even though they are not implemented) so I can see that there is space for the planned buttons (etc). The few greyed-out icons will be enabled as the features are implemented.
[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexusle View Post
First bug report from me for this version:

- (german) translation doesn't work on Mac OS X! For Windows it work's, but I've found some strings not translated. Are there a newer PO file?
Hmm, yes, it does not seem to work (locale does not get set properly when the app starts), I'll look into it (though I thought it worked a few weeks ago...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by padremayi View Post
Hi all!

First, thanks for this work

I installed FS-UAE Launcher on Arch Linux from AUR repository.
When I start Launcher it seems that nothing happen though FS-UAE works correclty.

Need I to create configuration file?
No, no configuration file is needed. My guess is that it does not start because some dependency is not installed (I don't know any details of the FS-UAE for Arch Linux packaging). Try running FS-UAE launcher in a terminal and an error message is most likely printed to stdout.

Page generated in 0.04749 seconds with 11 queries