View Single Post
Old 05 November 2019, 16:19   #62
IanS

Quote:
Originally Posted by meynaf View Post

But it's rather the other way around. If YOU like it, then it must be good for everyone ?
And now if i just emit some small criticism, i get charged of emitting crap in return...
My point was just to say python isn't any better than the others.
Please, for the benefit of those who don't have your insight, show me where I say ANYTHING about liking Python or it being good for everyone? As far as I can tell, you just took a HUGE leap from reality to the realms of fantasy in order to defend your comments. You like to move the goalposts whenever someone homes in on your rants.

And as far as emitting "some small criticism", you don't seem to understand the meaning of the word SMALL. What you actually do is shout out clearly and loudly, with all the subtlety of an exploding hand grenade, with the sole intention of deriding anything and everything YOU don't like. That behaviour is generally called "Trolling".

You refer to doing things in ASM being easier and better than a modern high level language... without even paying lip service to the fact that asm is harder to learn, less portable and requires detailed knowledge of the system in question. Talk about using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. I think you're on a different planet. Planet Troll

Page generated in 0.07309 seconds with 11 queries