View Single Post
Old 30 August 2006, 18:57   #8
mrodfr

hello,

here, MCP 1.45 (or 1.44,1.43,...) are verry good and same often with beta version.

of course, testing mcp and beta versions during years give problems with mcp sometime but It's the work I would like to done for MCP.

there is often same kind of answers with MCP but all is just not work, unstable or have problems but thats all. thats maybe the reason that there is 3-4 betatesters for MCP and I don't remember the last mail hexaae send to the ML MCP beta

if you want stable MCP, help MCP beta team and the author of MCP by betatesting MCP.

My amiga was unstable some time before and I also sometime said that It's this program or this patch untill I just change to a new tower (dbox) and now my amiga pratically never crash without changed something about workbench and patchs. maybe not having overclock help to have a stable system like here.

tony landais: with just 3 feature with MCP give your amiga unstable and even Verry unstable ?? don't think that came from MCP. maybe some program stack in your amiga was too slow. I'm using the best stacksnoop to control the stack on my amiga. there is also program like stackattack to give security a bout stack during amiga boot.

Page generated in 0.04492 seconds with 11 queries