View Single Post
Old 29 January 2008, 11:44   #1
jamielemon
Zone Friend

Drawn Beast 2 map in ACE

I remember a hand-drawn map for Shadow of the Beast 2 which I though was printed in ACE around Christmas 1991. I remember it well because I cut it out and had it stuck on my wall for ages. It had tips written on it as well which pretty much made it a complete solution as it had answers to all the puzzles.
But now the recent update has these issues I have looked through them all and can't find it... so maybe I was wrong about it being in ACE. does anyone know where this map actually appeared?

Also, where are these ACE scans coming from? the reason I ask is that I noticed another mag site (old-computer-mags.com) has scans of ACE as well, but different issues than the ones you have put online... are these scans coming from the same source? If not you could probably join forces with those guys and save yourself some scanning time.
They seem to have early issues and AMR seems to have late issues for some reason, which is what makes me think it is unlikely they are coming from the same source, but I could be wrong...

Page generated in 0.07463 seconds with 11 queries