View Single Post
Old 25 March 2018, 18:15   #37
plasmab
Banned

Ok i have a weird issue.. Im sure its FAQ level stuff but here goes. I am trying to compile the example from

http://www.pjhutchison.org/tutorial/gadgets.html

using VBCC.

It compiles but wont link.

Quote:
vc -c99 +aos68k -I$NDK_INC -c -o test.o test.c
stephen@developer:~/compileZone/fs-uae$ vlink -bamigahunk -x -Bstatic -Cvbcc -nostdlib -mrel $VBCC/targets/m68k-amigaos/lib/startup.o test.o -L$VBCC/targets/m68k-amigaos/lib -lvc -lamiga
amiga.lib(UnlockPubScreen.o): In "_UnlockPubScreen":
Error 21: amiga.lib(UnlockPubScreen.o) (CODE+0x4): Reference to undefined symbol _IntuitionBase.
amiga.lib(FreeVisualInfo.o): In "_FreeVisualInfo":
Error 21: amiga.lib(FreeVisualInfo.o) (CODE+0x4): Reference to undefined symbol _GadToolsBase.
amiga.lib(FreeGadgets.o): In "_FreeGadgets":
Error 21: amiga.lib(FreeGadgets.o) (CODE+0x4): Reference to undefined symbol _GadToolsBase.
amiga.lib(CloseWindow.o): In "_CloseWindow":
Error 21: amiga.lib(CloseWindow.o) (CODE+0x4): Reference to undefined symbol _IntuitionBase.
amiga.lib(GT_ReplyIMsg.o): In "_GT_ReplyIMsg":
Error 21: amiga.lib(GT_ReplyIMsg.o) (CODE+0x4): Reference to undefined symbol _GadToolsBase.
amiga.lib(GT_GetIMsg.o): In "_GT_GetIMsg":
Error 21: amiga.lib(GT_GetIMsg.o) (CODE+0x4): Reference to undefined symbol _GadToolsBase.
amiga.lib(GT_RefreshWindow.o): In "_GT_RefreshWindow":
Error 21: amiga.lib(GT_RefreshWindow.o) (CODE+0x4): Reference to undefined symbol _GadToolsBase.
amiga.lib(OpenWindowTags.o): In "_OpenWindowTags":
Error 21: amiga.lib(OpenWindowTags.o) (CODE+0x4): Reference to undefined symbol _IntuitionBase.
amiga.lib(CreateGadgetA.o): In "_CreateGadgetA":
Error 21: amiga.lib(CreateGadgetA.o) (CODE+0x6): Reference to undefined symbol _GadToolsBase.
amiga.lib(CreateContext.o): In "_CreateContext":
Error 21: amiga.lib(CreateContext.o) (CODE+0x4): Reference to undefined symbol _GadToolsBase.
amiga.lib(GetVisualInfo.o): In "_GetVisualInfo":
Error 21: amiga.lib(GetVisualInfo.o) (CODE+0x4): Reference to undefined symbol _GadToolsBase.
amiga.lib(LockPubScreen.o): In "_LockPubScreen":
Error 21: amiga.lib(LockPubScreen.o) (CODE+0x4): Reference to undefined symbol _IntuitionBase.
The code looks like it uses protos correctly and i have the protos installed. I get the same result if i use vbcc on the Amiga or cross'd with linux.

for quick reference source pastebin'd to https://pastebin.com/Ccn0wvH0

Page generated in 0.08772 seconds with 11 queries