View Single Post
Old 01 January 2020, 22:51   #129
earok

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyc View Post
Had a quick go, and didnt get that far but after destroying the first base in plenty of time went back to the overview to be informed that Chicago was destroyed with a white flash and then carried on fine? I think I may have had this with an earlier version as well. Anyone else seen this? Haven't had time to try and reproduce it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicman View Post
This morning I played at beginner level and I finished the game:
Both sound and gfx were ok, I couldn't hear anything wrong with them, but after having destroyed the second launch site I was informed that "Washington D.C.", "Montreal", "New York", "Atlanta", "Denver" and "Miami" were destroyed.
Honestly I don't know if I did finish the time when I was fighting against the turrets, I destroyed all of them, not only the main turret so maybe it took more time and the enemy destroyed my sites... I don't know.
After that, even if I only had two cities left I was able to complete the game (I still had lots of lives).
After that I also played at suicidal level and I found that much more fun!
Unfortunately I died when approaching to Moscow but I'll retry soon.
Anyway... this game is GREAT, thanks guys!!!

Ah, crap. Tsak reported that issue to me earlier but I've never been able to duplicate it, infact for Preview 2 I changed a few things to try and make something like that less likely. I guess it didn't quite work.. I'll try some more things for the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolkien View Post
I have tried preview 2b in my a1260 aos3.1.4.
Game starts and go to the dificcult menu but it exits to wb without I can do anyting.
Sorry to hear that :/ I'm not totally sure what could be causing that but I'll do some investigation.

Page generated in 0.14080 seconds with 11 queries