View Single Post
Old 31 March 2019, 03:05   #4
Ruler of the Universe

Retrofan's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lanzarote/Spain
Posts: 6,068
So today I've finally changed the caps (10):

And I've added a couple of heatsinks:

You've seen how yellowed it was:

So today I've retrobrighted the keyboard. I've dismounted the keyboard but I didn't take out the keys as I think it's better this way so all of the keys were facing upwards for retrobrighting them. I've used a 20% volume peroxide solution with active oxygen for laundry for two days as it was a bit cloudy.

I'll try it tomorrow to see if it works and also the formerly not working keys. I'm very happy with the result so far

Last edited by Retrofan; 31 March 2019 at 15:48.
Retrofan is offline  
Page generated in 0.04288 seconds with 11 queries