View Single Post
Old 22 January 2020, 10:46   #20
buzzybee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Does anyone care that Richard came to your forum to moan about him not getting a free ride here?

To be blunt, he doesn't contribute to this forum in anyway, other than to flog his wares.

If he doesn't like it he's welcome to leave, I certainly won't miss him advertising his games. If he cannot take criticism, constructive or otherwise, then maybe he should stick to a blog with comments disabled rather than a public forum where people can and will express their own opinions.

Maybe he actually contributes to your forum in other ways, but that is certainly not the case here.
Oh man, just one posting and so much fake news. Here again, we have a case of someone whom I never met or talked to; someone who has no idea who I am or what I do, and who still posts wild guesses and wrong claims about me to the world.

By stating that I can´t take criticism or that I use EAB only to advertise my games, or even that I would not contribute, you are just so wrong it´s unbelievable. In fact it´s the EAB which brought together a team that developed the art, music and partial code for Reshoot, RESHOOT R and now RESHOOT PROXIMA 3. It´s the EAB where I find inspiration, try to inspire, keep people updated and give them insights into the development process. By not knowing this, you show a severe lack of knowledge about EAB and all EAB-members involved in the production of mentioned games.

Wrong is also the assumption that I had asked anyone to defend me or post this; a claim you put up in another thread. Maybe you talk to me next time, before posting such bullshit. Act like a grown-up!

Page generated in 0.04694 seconds with 11 queries