View Single Post
Old 10 December 2016, 02:11   #98
emufan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZon View Post
Nice.

I actually am liking this better than Magic WB. It gives me immediate results, a touch simpler or intuitive, and the install was smooth (when working out of cd ram: ) (It didn't like the Italian catalog) (Oh, and there's no annoying 'please register' splash screen)
visualprefs? once i have to play with it aswell. maybe i can pimp my workbench a bit too
Quote:
I bought VideoScape 3D, back in '87 or so, I don't recall ProMotion. (weird) (About to check out now. Maybe some exposure will jar some memory)
ProMotion is a animation tool for VideoScape, you prepare the animated scene with it, later you render it within VideoScape.
was a bit weird at the beginning, but i managed to looad the example set.

you have to use menu -> read and load the *.pset from example folder.
when finsihed you menu -> save it as a Videoscape file.

Quote:
Modeler 3D... It's funny, I had the same (mini) problem earlier, I thought I had it archived somewhere, when I go to check... It's empty! lol Not sure how that happened.
windows bugs
Quote:
Did you check out the size, in the Zone! ? It's smaller than the DPaint4 svg. When I put it in the (emulated) disk drive, I thought I had put my (empty) copy inside. lol
oh yep, with standard 512kb system ram, they had to code more efficient back in the days

Page generated in 0.13649 seconds with 11 queries