View Single Post
Old 09 October 2004, 14:51   #45
Afro88

Holy crap! I tried to find Mayhem about 3 years ago but only found a bunch of threads started by BeelzebubUK

I actually found the Amiga disk of PD games about a month ago with Mayhem, Extreme Violence, Bally 3 etc. A week ago, I found out my friends house mate has an A500, so I went round there today with the disk burning a hole in my pocket. And lo and behold, I played Mayhem again I have the original 1 level version that only comes on 1 disk if anybody wants me to rip it to adf or whatever. I'm downloading the dms files for the 3 disk version now (and the PC version)

It's a bit late, but thanks Dpainter and BeelzebubUK!!! Mayhem was my favourite game back in the day. Me, my brother and a couple of mates would sit there and play for hours, developing new tactics and even stupid show off-y things to do. For example, the "Turkey Run" where you fly down the right hand side of the map facing down thrusting the whole way, only to turn at just the right moment so your ship hits the ground and bounces off safely. Oh, and landing on the big bubble at the bottom of the map to refuel. Ahhh, good times

Time to check out the 3 disk version!

Page generated in 0.04406 seconds with 11 queries