View Single Post
Old 13 March 2017, 21:40   #28
Tsak
Pixelglass/Reimagine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaula92 View Post
@earok: any chances of a plain-68000 executable, please??
We on the Minimig (Amiga hardware on FPGA) side of things have FAST plain-68000 CPUs with ECS chipsets that outperform plain 68020 by a great margin, so even if plain-68000 the game would be fullspeed on our Amigas.
The game is already OCS/ECS compatible. You can play it on plain 68000 -no problem- as long as you have the required chip ram. 68020 is just a recommendation for the performance alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo Kazuki View Post
I have "opposite" question to above. If game requires 68020, is planned AGA version (256 colours or HAM8)?
No, 256/HAM8 performance is a bit of an issue on unexpanded machines. An enhanced version is not planned in the near future but we'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigajay View Post
The CDXL Earok has used is already AGA enhanced, you wouldn't get CDXL this higher quality on a CDTV.
No AGA enhancements here. We've used either 32 color screens, EHB screens and HAM6 for the in-game videos. As mentioned above the game is full OCS/ECS compatible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimon69 View Post
Ok so if Earok need some help for the time stop options translation and if he need a mod for the static intro i can offer
Time stop options translation? All texts are already in English, am I missing something?
Thanx for the offer though

Page generated in 0.09976 seconds with 11 queries