View Single Post
Old 02 January 2013, 14:58   #1
Registered User
edd_jedi's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London / UK
Posts: 396
Lock on front of A4000

The key for my lock was probably lost years ago, and as I like everything to be complete/working I'd like to replace it. I assume this is just a generic lock that all desktop PCs had back then, but I can't find any online. Whenever I search for something like 'desktop PC lock' I just get those anchor locks. does anybody know what they're called, or better still where to get them?
edd_jedi is offline  
Page generated in 0.04070 seconds with 11 queries