View Single Post
Old 14 September 2009, 21:49   #8
Global Moderator

prowler's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sidcup, England
Posts: 10,300
Hmm... That doesn't sound like any dongle I've seen. Those I'm familiar with are built inside D-type plugs for connection (usually) to the parallel port of a PC and incorporating a pass-through socket for a printer.

The wires/components inside these devices can usually be seen with the shell removed.
prowler is offline  
Page generated in 0.04363 seconds with 11 queries