View Single Post
Old 17 August 2011, 18:51   #6
RobertB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeschool View Post
...then your videos at the 2005/2006 CommVEX/User Group...
Dave Haynie came to the July 25-26 CommVEx 2009.
Quote:
...(in which you are sadly underused as an interviewee - guess you noticed) on youtube.
We do not post on Youtube. CommVEx videos go to Blip.tv, due to the length of the videos.
Quote:
Yeah... that was kind of weird.
I didn't know that Dave was waiting for the videos to be posted. FWIW, most of Dave's CommVEx 2009 videos have not yet been posted up to Blip.tv . Hollywood filmmakers, Rory Muir and Jerold Kress, were also there to film, and they interviewed Dave; they, too, have not completed editing the mountains of video they took. However, Michael Battilana of Cloanto was there and took a short video of Dave playing the guitar. It can be found on Facebook under the Commodore Vegas Expo (CommVEx) 2009 area set up by Mike.
Quote:
...then it was basically up to me to just hang around. I even broke out a guitar and played for them while they were taking the show down.
We're all pretty casual at CommVEx. If Dave wanted to give a formal speech, he could have done so. However, at the beginning of the show, we just gathered some chairs around him and listened to him talk and asked him questions. That went on for awhile.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
organizer - Commodore Vegas Expo
http://www.portcommodore.com/commvex

Page generated in 0.05076 seconds with 11 queries