View Single Post
Old 04 June 2018, 17:57   #1
Mick

Thumbs up KRP Electronics - selling 23pin D-sub's and 28.37516Mhz crystals

Hello everyone,

I wasn't sure where to post this but the news section seems to be as good a place as any.

In my pursuit to find some difficult parts I recently found this page which showed both male/female D-sub connectors as in stock ($4.41 each), not really believing they had any I fired off an email to check and received a reply from a very nice gentleman called Barry, he confirmed they had stock so I ordered some and this is what arrived:

I'm not sure how many connectors he has in stock so I'd suggest you act fast if you're interested in any.

It's since become apparent that Barry is able to source literally anything as he also managed to find some 28.37516Mhz crystal oscillators of which I'm told he now has around 500 in stock (I think the price is $4.50 each but don't quote me on that).

As Barry has been so helpful to me and I don't want him to be lumbered with a bunch of oscillators he can't sell I'm trying to send a bit more business his way and at the same time hopefully help a few people within the community out by linking you up.

FYI I had a bit of trouble ordering via the KRP website myself but if you drop Barry an email at sales@krp.com I'm sure he'll be as polite and helpful to you as he has been to me.

Cheers.

Last edited by Mick; 15 June 2018 at 10:21.

Page generated in 0.07773 seconds with 11 queries