View Single Post
Old 05 April 2012, 23:07   #13
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHabermehl View Post
c'mon ... actually I already expected something like this. But I need FastIPrefs for allocating pens 4-7 for correct colors of MagicWorkbench and the background image :-)

and ... it worked on my real amiga, it worked on fs-uae <1.1.0. so, there must be an interference with the p96 emulation...r
Well, as I said, the graphic corruption itself was due to a hack I did for P96.

It will work again in 1.1.2 (but autoscaling won't work in this case). I also tested with WinUAE for reference (to make sure I haven't introduced any other bugs).

WinUAE 2.3.3: with autoscaling filter, only a black screen
WinUAE 2.4.0: with autoscaling filter, the entire amiga display is shown with overscan etc (same as the result with the FS-UAE I now have here).
WinUAE - latest unversioned beta/zip from today, with autoscaling filter, the entire screen is shown squashed to the left half of the screen while the right half is black.

I have added screenshot of the result of starting SysInfo on this setup with todays latest WinUAE.zip, and config + WinUAE logs attached, in case this is relevant for Toni's work on autoscaling.

EDIT: just to clarify, WinUAE (all versions) without autoscaling filter shows the amiga display just fine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	325
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	31195  
Attached Files
File Type: zip PHabermehl-problem.zip (9.2 KB, 248 views)

Last edited by FrodeSolheim; 05 April 2012 at 23:35.

Page generated in 0.04243 seconds with 12 queries