View Single Post
Old 12 September 2019, 02:48   #98
Tsak
Pixelglass/Reimagine

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpine9000 View Post
I seem to recall that Hipoonio’s method might have involved a bit of luck? But I might be confusing it with another level.
Well, you do need to be nearly pixel perfect as Malko mentioned. This gives you a massive time bonus but it's indeed an almost impossible task (at least for average gamers like me).
Kudos to Hipoonios (and Malko) for finding and pulling this off anyhow.

In general I think that the fact that super risky (and high reward) solutions do exist with many levels, adds to the depth and longevity of the meta-game with Worthy. This reminds me of classic titles (especially in consoles and arcades) where people are still finding exploits to beat score records and climb up the leaderboards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpine9000 View Post
A funny bit of trivia, originally level 30 was slightly different and when I went away and solved it, my solution was different to the one tsak had originally envisioned, so there were at least two "safe" ways to solve it. After that tsak tweaked the level and actually made it slightly easier I think, can't remember if this made one of our solutions no longer applicable however.
Nope, the tweak I did just added a couple more solutions to the mix. Our original methods are still applicable.

Page generated in 0.04456 seconds with 11 queries