View Single Post
Old 27 May 2015, 00:28   #2
Global Moderator

DH's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Geordie Land
Age: 52
Posts: 4,089
I presume you're talking about a CRT? If so these were called FST (Flatter Squarer Tube) and it would probably be beneficial to change the title to reflect that.
DH is offline  
Page generated in 0.04840 seconds with 11 queries