View Single Post
Old 21 March 2009, 09:16   #1
snarkhunter

"Naughtiness Is A Warm Gun"

Hello Guys,

It's Christmas time... again and already !

I'm getting rid of old and "embarrassing" Amiga stuff. Please don't ask me why : it's just that I'm feeling a bit too old now to enjoy this like I would 20 years ago...

Because of this, I do have about 40-50 disks of PD "men's stuff" that I will gladly gift to anyone interested, as long as it's someone old enough to legally hold such stuff. Preferably, this whould have been better passed on to a library of Amigana, for the sake of archiving such old memories.

I haven't re-checked any of these disks in ages, but they should mostly be in working condition because they were always stored in safe places, i.e. away from sunlight and under standard home temperatures... Moreover, the disks I've already posted to The Zone were all converted from my own collection, which demonstrates they shoud be ok. The content ranges from "sexy" slideshows to definitely "x-rated" stuff (slides or anims).

I'm only expecting to get a refund for the shipping, which I think is only fair. But the disks are for free. Most are from former French PD mail order companies.

So, if anyone's interested, or is there is any "custodian" among you, please send me a pm and we'll arrange this. There might be a few more disks to be sent later, but I just cannot retrieve them easily now, so it will take longer. But most of what I have is already available.

Best regards,
sh

Last edited by snarkhunter; 21 March 2009 at 15:56.

Page generated in 0.09914 seconds with 11 queries