View Single Post
Old 17 May 2010, 11:19   #1
blast
Total Numpty

Stuff for sale amiga a1200 plus more retro stuff

Saw my earlier post moved, apologies didnt notice your marketplace section. You can view my other post about the Amiga a1200 I am preparing to sell.

Thought I would offer you all here the chance to aquire some of what I am clearing. So I have these things that may interest you

1: Amiga a1200, seems fully working (see other post for more details)

2: Spectrum+3 action pack boxed complete, nice condition. Powers on but does not read discs. Seems its probably just the well known problem of the disc drive belt getting brittle and snapping. I have bought 2 x new belt but doubt I have the technical expertise to fit it.

3: Amstrad CPC 6128: It all lights up but I have no monitor to try it on or games to test in it. If you can tell me what sort of monitors I could test it on I may get one.

4: Binatone TV master think its a Mk6, boxed in good condition. Have tested it all minus the gun as I only have LCD tv's now so cant test it. Console makes a noise when gun plugged in.

Ive lots of other stuff too from retro to modern, having a huge sale off and may do a boot sale. Let me know if there is anything you are after, never know I may have it.

Will take sensible offers on any of the above. Bear in mind I do know what the Ebay selling prices are

Located in Bristol near junction 17 m5 for pick ups or can consider posting.

Many thanks

Page generated in 0.06288 seconds with 11 queries