View Single Post
Old 25 February 2009, 22:28   #2
DamienD
Banned

Here are the instructions you should follow:

Preliminary:
  • Download the latest version of ClrMAMEPro 32bit (zip) from here.
  • Extract it to your hard drive e.g. "C:\CLRMAMEPRO".
  • Download the file "Commodore Amiga - Latest Public DATS Combined - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2007-03-14_CM).zip" from the "User\DamienD\DATS" directory on Magix's FTP server and extract the DAT file to ClrMAMEPro's datfiles directory e.g. "C:\CLRMAMEPRO\datfiles".
  • Create a directory called "___ORIGINAL" on your hard drive i.e. "C:\___ORIGINAL" and then copy all your .ADF files into this.
  • Create a directory called "___FOUND" on your hard drive i.e. "C:\___FOUND".

Running ClrMAMEPro:
  • Start ClrMAMEPro and click "OK" at the welcome screen.
  • Double-click on the "Commodore Amiga - Latest Public DATS Combined - [ADF] (TOSEC-v2007-03-14_CM)" displayed in the right hand window and then click "Default".
  • Click the "Settings" button, click "Add...", then point to the directory where your files are stored i.e. "C:\___ORIGINAL", click "OK" and then click the "X" to close the "Settings" window.
  • Click the "Rebuild" button, click the "..." button under "Source", point to the directory where your files are stored i.e. "C:\___ORIGINAL" and then click "OK".
  • Click the "..." button under "Destination", point to the directory where you want your rebuilt files to go i.e. "C:\___FOUND" and then click "OK".
  • Tick "Remove Matched Sourcefiles" and then "Rebuild...".
  • Once totally finished the "Statistics" window will appear, click "OK" then "X" twice to exit ClrMAMEPro.

All renamed / identified files will be sitting in the "C:\___FOUND" directory.
Any rare / unrecognised files will be sitting in the "C:\___ORIGINAL" directory.

Page generated in 0.04627 seconds with 11 queries