View Single Post
Old 23 January 2020, 22:24   #48
qupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
I'm only talking about the centering of the title / sshots here.

As mentioned; I really don't have the time to be checking / correcting stuff for people, so haven't actually tested by playing all the games; especially ones that I don't think highly of after judging from the title / sshot...

At the end of the day, I'm just trying to give you tips; not criticise

...but it's really up to you whether or not you take / action my suggestions.
I will try to sort the screenshots if needed in the future, I just need to focus on what I'm doing at the minute as I'm making mistakes doing too much at once and leave WinUae alone until I have more time and when've you've exhausted your entries . The games do work though I have played and tested them all.

It isn't a bad batch of games, I've definitely played worse older Amiga games. Some of the ones in pack 2 are better than/as good as Air Ace II for example.

Bang! is a nice challenging Arkanoid game with a neat little twist, if you hit the back 10 times you progress to the next level but if you miss the ball on level 2 it falls into level 1 and so on.

Sarakon is a mahjonng style game, not for everyone but I like it and I still own it

10x10 - I dip into it a lot for a quick game.

It's down to what people like I guess.

Thanks for taking a look the packs tho all feedback is appreciated, I am definitely still a newbie with WinUae.

Page generated in 0.04267 seconds with 11 queries