View Single Post
Old 13 November 2020, 11:09   #83
str0m

I picked up another 8GB CF card to check this out but it's not good news for me

I have a CD32 with TF330 which came with a CF card and whdload/wb setup. I find a lot of the games black screen on loading. I have put the latest whdload on, removed any key files I could find, downloaded the latest slaves for a couple ie Chaos Engine and Rodland but still no luck. Put WB into non-laced mode as I was in hires-laced and I read somewhere that would trip whdload out but no difference.

So anyway, same issue with your image. Most games black screen on loading. Most have some disk activity then nothing. The odd one, Chaos Engine for example, the green power light goes dim. Rygar one attempt I saw the blue Loading text but all other times just black screen.

Some of the games work but most just give the black screen.

I don't have Winuae. Wondering if whilst it all works fine in that or say a 1200 with a 030, the CD32 with a TF330 is doing something a bit different and so not working. Perhaps someone could try Winuae with the CD32 preset but then change it to 030?

You can see Quantum8 has the same issue. I also had the menu corruption but not every time. It's very weird.

thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	288.9 KB
ID:	69668  

Page generated in 0.04328 seconds with 12 queries