View Single Post
Old 23 April 2017, 22:12   #113
eXeler0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Aga View Post
Hey, I'm a witty guy, but I ain't trolling

I guess it's not nice to expose private messages, but it was something like "why the hate, what did we do, and can we do something about it".

Now, I would have appreciated it if their representative had posted this in one of the threads, and took part in the discussion. That's where Q&As are supposed to take place. This way, doing it in private, seem like a mobster whispering to your ear: "nice family you have there". 100% polite

I am genuinely surprised no one else got a message from them. Perhaps I'm the only one who looks like a sap that can easily be bullied

EDIT:
Coincidentally, LadyJane appeared at the same time
Don't share more than what feels comfortable, but hmmmm.. very weird way to communicate with a community. For example, Jens S. has a pretty good contact with the community through forums, why couldn't Cloanto, right?
It would be very interesting to get some official Cloanto person's opinion in these matters.
It would be of benefit to both parties if we agreed where the future of Amiga OS 3.x lies ;-)

Apart from risking being digitally beaten up by bitter and grumpy geeks, what do they have to lose?

Page generated in 0.04503 seconds with 11 queries