View Single Post
Old 23 July 2018, 09:01   #23
AMIGASYSTEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White View Post

At the moment I'm having problems with playing videos on youtube because the "long-name" entry appears so I can not complete this part of the tutorial for now, while in my system the videos are fine in the .3gp format with NetSurf 68k latest version released.
Regarding the problem of FFPlay on Long Names I also had this error with the latest version of NetSurf HERE you can read my report on the problem also made on EAB and recommended by the author of NetSurf, he did not have this problem because he used Amikit.
That said after studying Amikit I managed to solve, but this only after so many tests that I do not remember at the moment.
Regarding videos on Youtube NetSurf at the moment it seems no longer possible to see them probably the service used by NetSurf no longer works, it had happened in the past, HERE is my report made to its author "Arts".

---------- Italiano --------

Riguardo il problema di FFPlay sui Nomi Lunghi avevo anche io questo errore con l'ultima versione di NetSurf (le precedenti versioni non avevano il problema perchè usavano un sistema diverso per vedere i video). QUI puoi leggere la mia segnalazione sul problema fatta anche su EAB e consigliata dall'autore di NetSurf, lui non aveva questo problema perchè usava Amikit.
Detto questo dopo aver studiato Amikit sono riuscito a risolvere, ma questo solo dopo tanti test che al momento non ricordo.
Riguardo i video su Youtube NetSurf al momento pare non sia più possibile vederli probabilmente il servizio usato da NetSurf non funziona più, era accaduto pure in passato, QUI c'è la mia segnalazione fatta al suo autore "Arti".

Page generated in 0.03971 seconds with 11 queries