View Single Post
Old 22 September 2011, 06:50   #9
TTD

Send a message via MSN to TTD
Would just ask what kind of software do you use for the optical DVD drive IDEFix?

I Have try that on my old a500+/020 with os3.9 without any boingbags the device I use is "adide_atapi.device" in your sys:devs folder, but this is maybe not good enough on an old controller like I have on my a500+ with alfapower plus model with simm.

I would say if I just use normal CD drives on my alfapower set as slave I have no problems with that, I think the a500+ and the controller I got maybe not support DCVD media or need a fix/patch so it can see a full DVD, proparly old 4 gb limit.
Maybe an DVD driver or something can get it work correctly, the drive work fine if I just insert a CD instead, note this dvd drive is not a dvd burner model is pioneeer dvd-rom dvd-120s1.01.

I can see DVD and/or cd0: icon on my os3.9 but context is crappy when I try with a DVD media, what else to do?
I know I have it working, on A4000 with Fastata mkIV card on os3.9 with boingbags 1+2 that works for me, with idefix.

This a500+/020 setup os3.9 is just for fun, I just have the boingbags on that DVD therefore it's important if I could get it to work on my a500+/020 also.

Any clues?

Page generated in 0.10291 seconds with 11 queries