View Single Post
Old 30 July 2010, 03:07   #24
CMA Death Adder
Rarity 9

Hello again.

After having several lengthy discussions with Amiga veterans including devoted and very knowledgable programmers, I've come to the conclusion that in order to present Sango Fighter on the Amiga with the best possible fanfare and closeness to the PC original, the most logical choice is to consider the AGA machines. To this end I've purchased an affordable A1200 machine from Britain which is now on its way. I'll familiarize myself with the machine as we continue to go over the project details with the programmer we're currently interviewing.

I'm always up for a challenge, but especially since our target release of the game would be as a freeware download, we can't devote the budget and time concerns to try and produce an exquisite OCS version of the game, and there's no way we can consider creating two exclusive versions: one for OCS and one for AGA.

I'd like to thank everyone here for the good feedback and assistance in helping me to make a clear decision. I'll likely sell my A2000HD setup along with the Lynx development hardware / software, and make way for this A1200 to be my "Amiga of choice," as it certainly does seem to be an ideal machine for enthusiasts.

Page generated in 0.30245 seconds with 11 queries