View Single Post
Old 25 March 2009, 21:08   #60
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonHellraiser View Post
And who exactly will be able to access it, everyone with an account to the ftp, that's who. I think I'll have to enable a special user password to it, as it's WIP, and cannot be allowed to get into the wrong hands and spread around the web unofficially (Joke)
Access (=view & download) : everybody who finds this thread and the contained info. So even 'strangers' can download stuff For uploads you have to ask for an account (will think twice if you get one [see below ]). Might be an idea to put it in a password protected archive and PM it to the ones that should access the file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonHellraiser View Post
I like the idea of having the ftp policed, if that's the word, nice bit of control there magix Oh! one more thing, how did TCD become an official ftp police sergeant I think I better watch out for him, he seems a bit dodgy if you ask me
You see that DemonHellraiser user-folder? The delete command is only one click anyway... Okay, only kidding Dunno why I was chosen (guess the renaming work and tender care for our beloved FTP helped a bit ), but I will try to do my best to keep the file server 'tidy'. Since Magix, Damien and Graham have other 'jobs', I guess I'm the one to do the 'dirty' work there Well I can live with it and will try to listen to all suggestions on how to organise it

Page generated in 0.04278 seconds with 11 queries